Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Lead System PRO VS. Empower Network

   

     My Lead System PRO VS. Empower Network Review

Hello Everyone,

So I wanted to wright this blog post to those of you who maybe have an online business and what to promote it, or your looking to get into Online Marketing. Well looking for the right online business is some what easy, but finding ways to generate leads and sales is well HARD! You have to know that a lot of Internet Marketers fail. That's the full 100% honest truth. So we are now asking the question, how do we become successful? Well there are a few company's that do really know how to get you leads and get sales for you, but some work better than others. Today we will be looking at two great company's that can help you get the results you want, but I wanna tell you witch one will get the results faster.

 

So one thing before we dive into the exciting world of Online Marketing, you need to know one key thing I learned about Online Marketing. The key is, you need to build relationships with the people that you are doing business with. When ever you get someone who is interested in joining you business, you need to let them know that no matter what, your going to be there for them, rain or shine! So lets get started. I first want to talk about the Empower Network. 

                                            Empower Network Review

My Lead System PRO VS. Empower Network
Empower Network Logo


I joined the Empower Network not to long ago, and this is my personal opinion on it, "I've seen Better!" Not that there is anything wrong with the Empower Network, its just there are other systems with better techniques. Yes it is cheep, it will only cost you around $25 a month for a basic membership, but that only gives you the tools to be successful. If you want to learn how to use those tools, you need to buy there up graded packs. They average around $100 for the "Inner Circle" that gives you a lot of cool techniques to jump start you business, and other stuff like event tickets, but for $100 is it really worth it? I really don't know if its worth it, cause some people have success, and others don't. It depends on you.

There other products can cost anywhere from $300 to $1,000. I have never gotten these products so I can't review them but if you paying $1,000 for something, then it better work. haha.

The one thing that the Empower Network lacks in, is creating leaders. And what I mean by that is they don't teach you how to lead. In the online marketing business you need someone who can lead people forward, to inspire them to build a big business. I call it "Authority." and I covered the topic in my last blog post. 

Now there are good things about the Empower Network, like there two great leaders Dave Wood and Dave Sharpe, these two bad asses who started out with nothing and are now making millions every day, and the Empower Network gives you a cool blogging system, but other than that I really don't know what to say.

My Lead System PRO Review 

My Lead System PRO VS. Empower Network
My Lead System PRO Logo


So we covered the Empower Network, now lets cover the My Lead System PRO (MLSP). Using MLSP is in my opinion better than the Empower Network, and i'm not saying that so you will join me in the MLSP. I say it cause MLSP just has better tools for a lot less then the Empower Network. Hey, atleast its better to hear it from someone else, rather than learn it the hard way like I did. The MLSP program gives you step by step instructions on how to set up you account and gives you several tools to market even for free. They have weekly seminars to keep you motivated and give you everything you need to be successful. 

Every week day the MLSP has a live motivational calls with some of the top marketers in the world today. The reason they have the top marketers on the phone call is because MLSP has created these top earners. MLSP basically holds your hand the whole way through the process of creating a successful business. MLSP also teaches you how to become a leader. That's very important! How are you going to be a leader if you have never done it before? You have to learn! Do you think a doctor just walked into a hospital and just knew how to do surgery? No he had to go to school and learn. That's what is really cool about MLSP, they give you step by step instructions on how to get leads and sales, but they also give you a training course on how to run a successful business. Pure Awesome! 

You can find out more about MLSP right HERE

So that's the main reasons why I personally prefer the My Lead System PRO over the Empower Network.    

Thanks Everyone,

Dylan S. Hopkins

Please feel free to e-mail your questions to ytdhop@gmail.com
Check out my web site HERE 

  

 ============================================================================================


Just got done watching this amazing FREE webinar about pulling in leads on Facebook that blew my freakin mind!!
CLICK HERE for INSTANT ACCESS:

No comments:

Post a Comment