Saturday, September 21, 2013

Colorado Floods


                                    Hello everyone! I want to say sorry for being gone again. As you may know I live in Colorado, and you may know that we just had a huge flood hit the whole state of Colorado. Its been a nightmare but luckily i'm fine and everyone in my family is fine, but their are a lot of people who were not as lucky as me, so I just want to take a break from Internet Marketing to wright about the floods that I have witnessed.

Colorado Floods September 2013

colorado floods 2013

So you may have heard about the floods that have taken over the state of Colorado, and if you have seen the damage, you know that it was bad. They say this is a 1 in 500 year storm that hit. Well I live in Colorado so i've seen the damage for myself, and yes it is very bad. The worst part of it all is probably the road conditions.

                                     Colorado Flood Roads

colorado floods


  I don't think I will ever forget the road conditions in Colorado after the 6 day storm. Its been one hell of a disaster. Every time I get on the highway to head to Denver, there's an electric sign by Sports Authority Field that says "Call 511 for Colorado Road Conditions." I passed the sign almost 15 times already. Its crazy how the roads are hear. It will literally take years to fix the road and I am really shocked to see the images of the broken roads.

I wish the best for the state of Colorado and all the families who lost loved ones. God bless them and god bless the state of Colorado.

Dylan S. Hopkins  

No comments:

Post a Comment