Thursday, July 18, 2013

Why Failure is Good! (WHAT?? NO WAY??)

                          

                                    Why Failure is Good!

Now I know what you must be thinking, why the heck would you want to fail? Well recently I read a quote that just happened to be on my computer screen. And the quote was from the famous basketball player named Michael Jordan.

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that's why I succeed.
                                                                                            -Michael Jordan

I found this quote yesterday and I instantly am using it already 24 hours later. So now we know that success is a REALLY good thing, but sometimes in order to be successful you need to fall down and fail. Yes that's right you need to fail. 

Now your probably confused but hey that's ok i'm going to go into more detail in a second, but I just want you to know that most people who are successful had to fail at what they did at some point. But let me remind you that right now its 2013, that means we are in the 21st Century, witch in my opinion is the best century to be alive.

So for those of you who just found this blog and don't know me personally I want to introduce myself, my name is Dylan Hopkins, I'm 18 years old, and I live just outside of beautiful Denver, CO. I own my own online internet marketing business, and I help teach people how to become successful. 

              I did the Failing for you, So you don't Have to


So I have been in internet marketing for a year now and let me tell you something, I went through the tough failures, and they almost destroyed me, trust me. I was so depressed about my life and where I was at that it was hard to think. 

My friends had asked me to be apart of their online marketing business to sell energy drinks. Well it was a good idea and to this day it still is. But even tho I did everything I could to get people to buy these energy drinks, they just were not into it like I was. And I didn't understand why people were turning me down. I asked myself "What do I do now?" Well just like all desperate people so I started asking family members to join. This was a BIG MISTAKE! Well lets just make the long story short, NONE of my family members ever replayed to any of my e-mails and phone calls. At that point tho, the positive thing was I know who I could really count on in my life. NO ONE. Guys I had no one, my family is crazy trust me, my Mom acts like a child, my dad always thinks that I'm to dumb and lazy to do anything with my life so he kinda passes me off, but I love him cause he does really try, and last My sister and I don't talk to each other anymore. Lets just say, she really did something stupid to piss me off as bad as she did. 

Tho I didn't have friends, I still wanted to make a better life for myself. I didn't want to spend eternity in my parents basement. So I went online and started searching for ways to make my energy drink company come alive for the first time. I stumbled upon this MLM system called the Empower Network. 

Dylan Hopkins - Why Failure is Good!
Dave Wood, and Dave Sharpe (Empower Network) - Why Failure is Good!
Now I know a lot of you know who Dave Wood and Dave Sharpe are, but for those of  you who don't know. They are the most successful online marketers in the world. Their making millions a day. But there not only the #1 online marketers, they also own the Empower Network, one of the top lead generation web sites ever. 

Now that all sounds perfect, a system that will work for you, and they will sell for you. So I joined, and I thought hey well I guess this will work for me. Well let me save your breath and tell you right now that I FAILED. I failed big time. And hears why. I failed because #1: I didn't try. If I would have given more effort then Maybe I would have succeeded. Bus sadly I didn't try so I didn't win. #2: The system does provide you with the tools to succeed, but the cost extra money witch I didn't have to spend.

                                                         So that's WHY I FAILED.

The One Thing that Changed my Life 


After all that failure, I still didn't even make one dollar online. So I kinda gave up again. But lucky before I joined the Empower Network, I had given my name, e-mail address, and phone number to this guy Adam Chandler . And he was sending e-mails to me with a lot of powerful information about how he generated leads for an online business. Well after failing with the Empower Network I didn't want to join anything else. So I decided to do same research on this guy Adam. 

Dylan Hopkins - Why failure is good!
Adam Chandler


From my research I found out that he was in the top 5 marketers for his online business, and I later learned that he recruited Dave Wood into his business. And that's pretty BIG.  So I was getting my hope up again and learning about Adam, and then I did that one thing that changed my life, and I kinda had a feeling that it would. 

I looked up Adams E-mail address and shot him an e-mail. I told Adam in that e-mail that I was struggling with my online business, I told him I needed sales and leads, and this is the big part, I told him that I was going to do anything that he told me to do. I was going to listen to everything he had to say or teach me. You gotta realize that hes the one who is really making money, and I was the person who needed help.

                     Ask for Money and get advise, Ask for advise, and get Money twice. 

                                                                                                    ~Pitbull

I asked for advise. And what you decide to do with that advise could change your life, but hey, you gotta make the change, cause your the only one who can do it and make a decision. 

Well guess what, i'll give you a piece of advise right now, and what you decide to do with it is all on you. No worries i'm not going to ask you to buy anything or spend any money. My advise to you is to click this link ==> Get 2,500 leads a day 100% Free   enter your contact info and get a free video on how to get leads today. My free gift to you! 

Your path to success starts with you decision. Make it happen!

See you at the Top of the World,
Dylan S. Hopkins

========================================================================

Just got done watching this amazing FREE webinar about pulling in leads on Facebook that blew my freakin mind!!
CLICK HERE for INSTANT ACCESS:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment