Friday, July 19, 2013

Obama: Trayvon Martin Could Have been me!

                         Do you need to make money RIGHT NOW? Click hear to see the 100% FREE and Instant way to make money today! ===> 100% FREE way to make money online from home!

========================================================================

           Obama: Trayvon Martin Could Have been me!

President Obama speaking about Travon Martin's death. 



Hey Everyone,

So I want to start off by saying that I am not the kind of person to talk about politics, nor do I ever express my interest in politics at all. I think politics is a choice, and I think the American people are smart enough to pick their own leaders. 

Today I want to give my personal opinion on the BIG news everyone is talking about. But first I want to give my respects to Trayvon Martin's Family. I can't imagine what their going through right now.

So first i'll introduce myself, my name is Dylan Hopkins and i'm 18 years old. I have a small internet marketing business that you can learn about right hear HEAR. Now I will start off by telling you that I disagree with the jury's decision that Zimmerman is innocent.

Now everyone is blaming it on the all female Jury. Well I kinda agree with that. I want you to be aware tho that I am not sexist. I just think that if the jury had been a combination of Males, Females, Blacks, and Whites that the outcome would have been different. 

Hear in America we say the word "Equal" a lot. Well then if we are "Equal," then why the heck would we make up an all women jury? That's NOT equal at all! In my opinion I think that in every case that requires a jury, the jury need to be a combination of all genders and all races. That way its really equal. 

So if Trayvon Martin was white would it have been different?

                                    Obama's Speach! 


Let me start off by saying that I think that President Obama was brave to come out in front of the world press and give remarks about Trayvon Martin. And the president did it without a script and spoke from the heart. That to me is powerful

Look I don't care if your a republican or a democrat, but you need to know that this man no matter what happens is apart of history already! And Obama doesn't really talk about race enough as a president. So him coming out today to me was very powerful, and moving. 

The President even shared a little bit about his experiences as an African American in the United States. He told how he use to be followed by staff members when he went into a store. And weather you believe it or not, discrimination happens every single day! Especially to African Americans. So frankly, the fact that Zimmerman was "Following" Trayvon should have been enough to put him behind bars.

I know a lot of people as well as me are saying, how the heck did the United States Government let a killer go? Think hard, we just let a man who in my opinion murdered someone, walk the streets where we trave, walk, and let our kids play in every day. That's not good. But hey its not up to me, or you, or even the president. The guilt will go with the Jury members that let this cold blooded murderer on the streets, weather they feel it or not.

That's my opinion on this story. I do wanna hear your opinion if you want to share. Please be respectful to other people's opinions. Thanks

Thanks Everyone,
Dylan S. Hopkins

========================================================================

Learn How to make 100, 1,000, or even 1,000,000 dollars online                                            100% FREE 


*No Joke!
*No Risk!
*Thousands of people do it with no previous experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment