Saturday, July 27, 2013

Why Network Marketing?

           

               Why Network Marketing?


Hello Everyone Again,
Good to see you! Well today i'm going to be sharing with you a personal story about my life, that will give you the idea about why I joined Network Marketing, and maybe why you should too. 

why network marketing
Dylan Hopkins (Me)


If I could give you one word to explain my life, it would be "Roller Coaster." (It counts as one word. HAHA). Yes my life has been quite a roller coaster. I have had my ups and downs. But I wanted to make that Roller Coaster go up the hill, and stay up there forever just like most people.

Despite my up and downs I wanted to become a successful person and leave a positive mark on the world. One problem, and its a problem that so many people have. I was a victim of bullying. Now, I try not to blame all my problems on bullying but it played a big part in my hesitation to do positive things in my life! It made me think to myself, how in the world can I do anything if no one likes me. And I literally had no friends, like the only friends I had treated me like I was nothing, and some of them just used me for whatever I had to give them. It sucked.

So for a while I gave up on myself, I told myself I wasn't worth it, and in a way I gave up on life! As if that wasn't enough my dad one day out of no where that he was no longer going to be there for me. At that point I knew that I was on my own. So I started an Online business my friends had told me about. Sadly I failed miserably! At that point I considered myself dead. I was a high school drop out with nothing. 

Once I woke up and figured out that Online Marketing was pretty much my only option I leaped into action. I looked everywhere for an online company that could generate sales, or someone who was successful in online Marketing. Well I tried a few things hear and there but then I met a guy named Adam Chandler who introduced me to the My Lead System PRO (MLSP). And that's where I got the necessary skill and mindset to be a Network Marketer. And it only took a week to learn. 

So if your asking yourself "Why Network Marketing?" Say because its a skill I can quickly learn, and this guy Dylan Hopkins is going to help me.


Thanks Everyone,
Dylan S. Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment