Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jon Taffer's Advice


Hello everyone,

                      Jon Taffer is by far the best business man ever. He's a successful bar owner with a TV show on "Spike" called "Bar Rescue."

Jon Taffer's Advice

jon taffer's advice

                                                                   
So if you're asking who Jon Taffer is then I don't think you have ever watched "Bar Rescue" on Spike.
Well I can say that it's one of my favorite shows on TV. The show is mainly about this guy Jon Taffer who has hundreds of successful bars around the world, and he goes  around helping other "failing" bars become successful. In my opinion, Jon Taffer is one of the most successful people in the world today. He knows the in and out secrets of how to run a successful bar business. 

Some of the advice that Jon gives are simple, little things that most bar owners have been to lazy to address. But sometimes it's the little things that can make you business successful. So why am I talking about Jon Taffer? Well the guy is a genus, that the first thing. And the second reason is, the guy is successful because he knows the skills needed to ,make a business successful. So as you know my blog is for business people. Well I wanted to give you an example of a successful business man. 

If you don't watch his show on "Spike," I really encourage you to check it out cause it's a really entertaining show for almost everyone. You could also get some really good tips from Jon on how to move your business forward in the right direction. 

And for other tips on how to create a successful business, be sure to check out my 100% free webinar on marketing effectively. Jon Taffer to me is a roll model, and as Jon always says, success doesn't just happen, people make it happen!


Thanks guys,
Dylan S. Hopkins   

No comments:

Post a Comment