Thursday, August 8, 2013

Twitter Marketing!


Yo everyone,

                     #What'sUp? Today i'm going to talk a little more about Twitter Marketing! Twitter is a powerful tool to use in the online marketing world if you know how to use it. Right now i'm going to give you some important tips that anyone can use on Twitter to make money.

Twitter Marketing!


twitter marketing

First, the one thing I see all the time, is people who put links in every single tweet that they post. Yes its legal to do that, and it doesn't break any rules, but it takes away your credibility. If someone's looking to join your business they will want to get to know you first! If you just post links on every tweet, people are going to think that you're a "spammer." Twitter is all about being social. If someone wants to join your business, they most likely want to know who their getting into business with. Socialize with people, build relationships, and the most important thing is to provide a picture of yourself.

I can't tell you how many times people don't put pictures of themselves on twitter and ask why their business fails. People want to know that their talking to a real person, not a machine. One of the most important things to remember when you marketing on Twitter is to add links to your other social media pages like Facebook. Do your business on Facebook instead of Twitter. What I do is, I have a Facebook page, and I refer people to it from both Twitter, and my blog, and on Facebook I link my business to my status and then people Will join you. The reason why this works is because you have already built a relationship on Twitter, and now people want to check out your business opportunity, cause they trust you.

Getting someones trust on Twitter is a really big deal! It means you set yourself up as a leader, and now you're willing to help someone else with their business. My last tip today for "Twitter Marketing" is to follow any successful business person. This is important because it will create followers looking to start a business, and it can benefit you if run into the right business information.

Twitter is a powerful tool to use to market if you know how to use it. Now even tho I have given some really good tips in this blog post, you don't have everything you need to make marketing on Twitter successful! You need to learn the skills from the professionals that I learned it from. They know twitter like the back of their hands. They provided me with simple free tools to use twitter to market effectively. You have to remember that their are restrictions to twitter, and you can get your account suspended if you don't market correctly! So learn the skills, cause I did and it changed everything that I do today and I know it will change your life too. So if you want to use "Twitter" as your marketing platform, then you should check out the link below and watch the "free social marketing video" on how to market on both Twitter and Facebook. I guarantee it will make you successful!


e-mail me: ytdhop@gmail.com

Thanks everyone,
Dylan S. Hopkins         

No comments:

Post a Comment