Sunday, August 11, 2013

Healthy Sunday!


Happy Sunday Everyone!

Today i'll be introducing my new Sunday blog posts that I call "Healthy Sunday." It's the only day of the week that I will promote my business.

Healthy Sunday


So for those of you who don't know who I am, I want to introduce myself. My name is Dylan Hopkins, and I am a Internet Marketer with my very own small business, and i'm only 18 years old. I have found many successful ways to promote my business that the My Lead System PRO (MLSP) taught me. 

So first off I know you're wondering what is "Healthy Sunday?" Well healthy sunday is a day where I promote my healthy business opportunity. Don't worry I know how busy you are today and i'm busy too. So i'll make it quick.

healthy sunday
 

Healthy Sunday


So I am in the Vemma business, and for those of you who don't know, Vemma is a drink company that provides a variety of different healthy drinks that get delivered to your home. But besides the healthy drinks, you can join their business opportunity and recruit people to do the same to make money. It's a pretty cool business opportunity, and it's one of the best business opportunity out their. Many collage students do it to pay off their tuitions. It's pretty cool to me.

The one problem I ran into was getting sales. I needed to find a way to promote and market the Vemma company. Luckily I found a simple way to market Vemma online, and I got it from a free webinar that you can check out right Here! Now I know your excited and want to jump right in, but some people need more proof that this works, well i'm going to give you a video to watch about the Vemma company and how it works.


Thanks everyone, and enjoy your Sunday,
Dylan S. Hopkins


No comments:

Post a Comment